Giving to Samford Online
Back to Start
Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing
Extraordinary growth in recent years has opened the door to a vast array of opportunities to fulfill the needs of students and faculty members in the Ida V. Moffett School of Nursing. Gifts to the school of nursing are not only an investment in our students and faculty, but also an investment in the future of health care. Some of our current funds in need of support are outlined below.
To make a secure gift online, please select one of the following designated School of Nursing funds:
- Ida V. Moffett Scholarship
- Nursing Student Emergency Fund
- Head Family Missions Scholarship
- Funderburg Nurse Anesthesia Scholarship
- LeeAnna Grace Cunningham Family Nurse Practitioner Scholarship
- Nena F. Sanders Doctor of Nursing Practice Scholarship
- Nurse Anesthesia Student Education Fund—provides professional development opportunities for nurse anesthesia students
- School of Nursing Fund—provides support for faculty development and retention activities and serves as a source to meet immediate needs of academic programs and special initiatives.
- Other Designated Fund